Where do I get this? *pic*

http://www.akro-mils.com/image_library/images/3sbinsizescolors.gif

They’re small storage bins that are good for holding small parts (nuts, bolts, etc.)

I was at CISCO asked them where they got theirs from.

They said www.akro-mils.com

Price was like $4 for a 10x4x4 container.

But I was hoping I can find it somewhere local.

Princess Auto carries them, something like 2 bucks per container, save when you buy them in bulk. Army surplus stores also have them too, at least the one in Kitchener does. Very handy to have. Hope it helps.

I’ll check the PA in Mississauga (Dixie/Britania).

I could swear I looked there but I didnt’ see. :confused:

I’ll try again. Thanks mate

there is a guy in St. Jacobs that makes those at his farm…Mennonites are the funniest folk around…no power to the house, but plastic injection molding in there barn.

I’ve had to fix cylinders for him before, but the name slips my mind…anyone in KW know who i mean?

Quite the drive for some plastic bins :confused:

Im gonna try PA

Those bins are super good.

Stackable / durable / can take quite some weight.

If you find them for cheap, please let me know. We use them in our warehouse and even when we got them in bulk, they cost quite a lot.

In Montreal they have those at dollar stores.

Unfortunately we’re not in Montreal.

Well I was kind of thinking you could look in your local dollar store.

gonad check home depot, look in the hardware dept, ( i work there/ etobicoke store) they have them

We had them when I worked at Canadian Tire but a baby got trapped in one and they couldnt find her for 2hours but I know you can get em at PA I grabbed a couple there last month…Unless you wanna buy mine Lol

Bracebridge Home Depot has then so I imagine all Home Depot stores have them

Cheers

i know they come in really high quality card bored and we use them for pipe fittings and valves and such there awesome i believe we got them from a truck outfitters for like 10 bucks for 20… not to bad and we’ve had the same ones for about 3 years now. last a lonngggg time for card bored, something else u may want to look into

how bout these?

:cool:

Not bad. Those might work too. :slight_smile:

Thanks