Where in the hell is Auggie?

That’s a big lift but the 4 plates on each side is a nice benchmark. :slight_smile:

I started to hurt shit when I got above 400. It just wasn’t smart. I ended up losing a lot as I got hurt and couldn’t lift.

He gave away that he knew too much about the members on here to be “new” to the site. Also, he posted/“said” things that could only come from him. :lol

This is correct

You’re an animal!!
That’s what I’m curling these days… for warmup! :smiley: hahaha not really…
Anyway, long time no see.

its all about volume now.

auggie congrats on the promo, i remember you talking about it.

Shoulder pressing 315?!? Yikes…

i shoulder press about 62.5 lbs

I hate shoulder press, my max was like 140-50ish. Bad shoulder FTL!

275 most i have ever done. i almost tried 315 once. i think i would have a chance.

Thats straight up retarded. Too much wieght lol

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Shawn, you gonna come visit us here at any point maybe?

i was the failvis buster .i called him out and proceded to bust the "new guys balls " till he admitted it was him

Shawn you better give me plenty of forewarning next time you come up so we can hang out proper.

Otherwise I’ll just have to stalk you down to the city, I know you know a good place to eat no matter what block of the city we are at!

I was just there a few weeks ago actually on some business. I stopped by Cossey and visited Vlad. I was on a short timeline.

I plan to take off 3 weeks in November and December for vacation so I should have a bit more time.

You always had that kid’s number. :rofl

Sorry man, it was kind of last minute.

I am really only available on weekends but give me notice so I can make it happn. No need to go the city. Go to Mr Kold Kutz on Yonkers Ave on the Yonkers/Bronx border. Best sub you will ever have. Fantastic.

THAT’S why I <3 you :number1

Between working 2 jobs and going to school full time I’m lucky to have Sunday all to myself, so don’t worry I may not be doing big league things like sitting in the office playing paper basketball but I’m definitely just as short on time :hug

:shifty

:crazy

Do you know what’s going to happen if you come to visit and blow me off a third time? Last time I didn’t even get the courtesy of being stalked…