so kinda new

yea been around for like 8 years, but kinda stopped hanging out like 2 years ago, now im back, so like where does everyone hang out nowadays?? I remember back in the day people would be out every night no matter what the weather was like. Got any die hards anymore?? and believe me almost all of you will remember me

And it begins! :ahh

:lmao

and what is that suppose to mean?

Welcome, and who the hell are ya? :lol Ive been around the scene for about 8 years or so myself…

name would be nice, also what do you drive, etc. Let us know a little bit about before we discuss anything :angry2

:ninja…j/k welcome to shift…what do you ride/drive?

uh didnt really wanna do the whole like look at me im new this is all about me thing, but i guess ill say a little. My name is Lindsay, I have the lowered s10 xtreme with the angel airbrushed on the hood and daddy’s little angel on the tailgate, had that for about 6 years now. Was part of the old school crew for a while, but then met an awsome guy (nan20neon) went with him for about 2 years so didnt really come around much, but we kinda like split a couple days ago, so kinda wanted to start coming around again. Only thing is, not really the same people anymore. Uuhh lets see what else, have an 01 f4i that was a piece when i got it, some might remember, had it for about 2 years then nan20neon re-did it all, so i guess its only fair to give it to him in the divorce since he did all the work, also got an 05 gsxr, got a neon for my winter ride, thats really about it, nothing too exciting

dont give the girl a hard time neewbs her name is linsey she drives a 02 chevy blue xtreem on chrome wheels with all kinds of stuff done to it air brush custom interior etc etc shes a lot og and one of my good friends EDIT her boyfriend was nan2oneon on here and thats her bike that he painted

that bike is so nice

damn lindz you beat me too it its premo its was good seeing you this weekendI hope youre out more offten

aaww thanx premo, but nan20neon isnt mine anymore, but thanks for reminding me ::slight_smile:

but yea everything else is true

i saw your gsxr at the poppys show…very clean…wanna sell it? :ponder

I want to but I dont really know where anyone hangs out anymore, kinda was out of the loop for 2 years

uuhh not so much. he might wanna sell the honda though, i dunno

check youre pm box

just figured id ask lol…im a suzuki guy

welcome to the worst thing on the interwebz :ninja :ninja :ninja

:thinkingof haytorrrz

welcome.