so kinda new

yea not really ready to sell quite yet, just got it not too long ago, still like it for now. I was never a suzuki person, was really into hondas, but when he started to re-do the honda, I thought it would be nice if I bought a new one so that I could surprise him with that one, and got a deal from work, so it kinda ll worked out. But if I ever go back to Honda I will give you first dibs

Leg Humpers.

yea not so much, alot of people on here will probably know me, and other I have known for like 8 years, so no leg humping goin on here

Its Scubas neighbor

HEY Lindsay!
Welcome back to the Scene!

the honda def looked 100x better than it did when I last saw it :ninja :ninja :ninja

ok stalker lol jk…am I really known for that?? “Scuba’s neighbor” lol thats kinda a bummer lol jk, yea I live next door to him, have been now for about 19 years?

oh you mean after you crashed it :runaway lol hahahaha jk but yes it looks a million times better, runs better too

i know u better for the S10 with spinners and the fuzzy interior!

yea, kinda !!

nice to see that your still alive and well :banana :banana :banana :banana

lol Im gunna guess that this is nick, like as in Shawn’s nick? and damn its been that long? no more spinners got 20’s instead and no more fuzzy, jay painted all the pieces. that was like a loooong time ago lol but hey whats up

yea you too :thumb

shawns nick?
haha well im shawns friend. but im not his. HAHAHA

lol sorry, I didnt mean it like that, but if I was like oh yea its Nick well dduuhh obviously cuz thats what your screen name thing is, so I had to relate it to something so that I made sure I was right lol and you guys were totally :gay that one summer and dont deny it lol jk

anyone wanna go to the lot tonight like the old days?? I got a few people going already but deffinitly think I can get more. Let me know if your down

oh man, we used to hang out the lot even when it started getting mad cold and had to bring the winter beaters out there. I used to spin your rims everytime i walked by your truck, haha. I remember watching a movie one night in your dads avalanche too! good times.

hahahaha thats awsome. damn my dad’s avalanche thats goin back like 5 years lol maybe even more. and yes we use to have winter beater races and do donuts in the snow all night…those were deffinitly the goold ol days

Hi i’m Chris. I don’t think i’ve met you before. ;D

well hello lindz long time no see

whats up? no die hard people anymore. hell even i don’t think about going out that much cause it just isn’t how it use to be where you knew someone is gonna be out, but i guess that means i can’t be in a vehicle crashing into light poles while we chase around your beater through a parking lot.

and just incase u don’t recognize me by the username, its elliot.