Newcomer saying hello

Hey all, I’ve been in the area for almost 3 years now, saw a sticker on some guy’s Honda with this website address and here I am.
I drive a bluish grey Suzuki sx4 hatch, tiny little guy, with lowered springs, rear sway bar, short ram intake and headers.
Great website, very resourceful and fun to read. Thanks everyone

welcome … friendly tip, don’t take anything personal and watch out for tdi_logik

Good Tip TDI likes little boys… So if you have kids keep them away.

welcome!!

haha thanks for the heads up guys

nahhhhh ya guys got it wrong t.d.i is the gay one ,the pedo is srsbizzzzzzzzzzz

Welcome!

Got any pictures of your car?

ughhh

welcome.

LOL what’s up

yeah i got some pics but they’re pretty crappy cell phone pics

I still have yet to find out who has a red sx4 with a front mount…

Cool car :thumb

Finally made a post eh? LOL. Headers, intake, new coilovers, dropped ride height, sway bar… did you ever install those steel braided brake lines yet?

no they’ve been sitting on my shelf for almost a year now. i was gonna get them installed with my next brake fluid flush but that opportunity has passed for the time being. i wonder when i’ll finally get them installed…

headers??? isnt it a 4 cyl?

cool car, I like these a lot but they are way too small.

That is actually a pretty cool car.

Any plans for wheels to go along with the suspension mods?

Haha, yea the gains are minimal but it’s noticeable enough especially with the added torque

Thanks, it’s surprisingly fun to drive, albeit slower than everything short of a prius.

No plans on wheels yet, little money coming in and whatever does come my way will go to either exhaust or ecu.

Note: I don’t have coilovers (cough sam) just the dropped height from springs

my b, but woa, i just looked at the stock performance stats, and i gotta say, i am susprised… in a very disappointed sort of way.

that baby should be bottle fed. Ween it off the tit that is N/A. Nothing like a little N2O to get it motivated.

i heard that the suzuki in house suped up turbo version is pretty fast though.

yes these are quite fast