Mark's '94 Suzuki Swift GT

Just picked this car up in September. It’s a 1.3l DOHC Swift GT, 5 speed, rust-free. The mods it came with:

H&R Lowering springs
Upper front strut brace
Glass headlights and clear corners
Suzuki Aluminum 7 spokes

EDIT: Finally out of the garage, have to replace the front axle now. Gonna change t-belt and tensioner. Headers I had coming fell through, searching for another set. They are made in Australia, and I don’t feel like paying the shipping for them brand new. Gonna start with the intake and headers. If I can’t find headers soon, going with cams first. All cosmetics are put on hold, don’t feel like paying for new paint just yet.

4G63 or bust

+1

lol you bring it over, I’ll put it in. I’m going to try my best to keep the g13b in it.

What color is your MR2?

Purple

I’ll buy one and if you pay me $100 more than what I paid for it I will gladly deliver it to you.

Here’s the hawt whip

http://shift518.gom-host.com/image.php?u=436&dateline=1252825840&type=profile

LOL might as well be for how gay it is :ahh

Saw a clean red one in toga two weeks ago.

If I did a motor swap, I’d probably do it on my 01.

EDIT: Would that bishi motor even fit in my micro engine bay?

No idea lol. I figured since it kinda looks like a colt that it would fit wonderfully :smiley: :lol

My first car was a 89 GTi, I literally learn to drive standard on it. The car was consider pretty fast back then due to a 100bhp engine on a 1700+lbs chassis.

Yeah, people have pushed 300+bhp out of the g13b. I just want to have fun with a car that pretty much noone in the area has.

This is an AWESOME car… I wish I had one. Keep us updated!!!

+108475906

i feel the same way/do the same thing…and get flamed for it…lol

Alright it’s been a really longtime, but finally things are getting started. Yesterday it got a full tune-up with seals/belts and a new axle. Today, my intake came in the mail, I didn’t go for CAI because it’s my DD for the rest of the summer and I would end up getting hydro-locked. I will be updating with pictures in a little bit. I also bought my header, and that’s in the mail right now.

Hydro lock and cold air intakes are for people dumb enough to drive their car into small ponds and rivers

I’m one of those dumb people. And my car is small enough to make puddles appear as small ponds.

Here’s my stock engine bay(minus strut brace), and then with the new intake. I didn’t do anything with the coolant lines that route through around the breather line, because the parts are attached. I took the picture when it was still hot, so as soon as it cools down I’ll be getting rid of that piece. Note, the blue theme is not intentional. Next is headers. Which I have to clean up and possibly coat before install.

Alright. New paint. Somebody keyed it, so it gave me more motivation to get all body work and paint done. Better pictures eventually.

Header is STILL not on the car. Bolts need to be torched so I don’t have to retap the head. But I got the gaskets, and all the molding came in from Suzuki too. Painting the Valve Cover(maybe this weekend). Got everything planned in my head, I’d rather just update as it happens then type it all out.

i still have those ITB’S lol

this thing is sweet, cant wait to see more progress

dont encourage him… lol