Mark's '94 Suzuki Swift GT

Thanks man! Valve Cover, Header, and Strut Brace all being painted. Bringing the VC to KrazyKid this Saturday. I’ll keep updating as I go.

Haha yeah I definately want ITB’s, unfortunately I just bought all new furniture for the apartment, so ITB’s are on hold.

I don’t need any encouragement, it’s already stuck in my head.

you or him emailed me like last year or the year beofre. there too big for your car i guesss. there 42mm CBR1000? ones idk i forgot. but what i do know is that i need money and there f/s lol

Yeah I do plan on ITB’s, I know some honda cbr TB works, just don’t remember the specs. I just can’t justify the purchase this month. When I’m ready, if you’re still selling, I’ll keep you in mind for sure.

ive had them for over a year lol, there not going anywhere…im in no rush. i dont think there gunna sell anytime soon

BTW theres a white one here in rotterdam with some turbo on it. its your body style (94). ill i know is when that thing drives past here at like 50 every morning i can hear that rub from a mile away lol

I think I saw it off Balltown a few days ago. I don’t know if it’s a base or if it’s a GT. I know there was one more, an 89, but it was sold out of state.

EDIT:
There was a factory turbo for the 1.0L 3 cylinder. It just wasn’t offered in this year/model.

oh sick saw one of these at the junkyard a while back thought it was sick

Haha yeah I definately want ITB’s, unfortunately I just bought all new furniture for the apartment, so ITB’s are on hold.you or him emailed me like last year or the year beofre. there too big for your car i guesss. there 42mm CBR1000? ones idk i forgot. but what i do know is that i need money and there f/s lol Here’s my stock engine bay(minus strut brace), and then with the new intake. I didn’t do anything with the coolant lines that route through around the breather line, because the parts are attached. I took the picture when it was still hot, so as soon as it cools down I’ll be getting rid of that piece. Note, the blue theme is not intentional. Next is headers. Which I have to clean up and possibly coat before install.

They are pretty damn rare these days, I got lucky finding a southern one with no rust.

that is some fine spammery.

Indeed, I actually read through it going, is there someone actually on the other side of that keyboard? Along with the other one - both were actually rather fitting in the particular thread; kinda scary that they’re getting better…

i was like??? half that is me and the other half is baumbauer. what the duece? :lol

Despite one accident with a leaky old battery, thanks to Mike’s help the valve cover, header, and strut brace are all painted. Pics soon after install. I could not have done it in a day alone, I really appreciate it man.

NP homeslice. here are the pics I took for u.

ohmannn that is purdy

Niiice thanks for uploading the pictures. I have the cover and strut brace on, gonna bring my digital to the garage on saturday, clean the engine bay up a bit, and upload the pics then.