Where is the best place to buy these parts?

For my '07 Polaris Outlaw 500 atv I need:
2 outer front wheel bearings and seals
2 inner wheel bearings and seals
left tie rod end
center link

I did some looking around tonight and found them online at Polaris dealers and the prices vary from dealer to dealer. All the sites that seemed to have them on a quick Google search were dealer parts departments.

I was hoping I could find an aftermarket source for these parts. I know how much dealer markup is. For example an OEM battery is $115 but I paid $52 for a Napa one thats an exact replacement today.

Rockymountian ATV, Chaparell (sp) Motorsports. I get thier parts books all the time. If you go on thier websites you can get free catalogs

I tried Rocky Mountain earlier and they dont show the tie rod or center link for mine.

Nothing on Chaparral either- I just looked. Not even the bearings for mine.

Bob’s cycle supply? I think it’s only bikes though.

Alba motorsports? It’s www.albaaction.com

I just checked Bob’s. Only a limited selection of atv parts and nothing I need unfortunately.

I dont know why but these quads seem to be a bitch to find parts for.

Alba’s is more than Ive found the parts at www.donwoodpolaris.com

Again, another oem parts source. Maybe theres not aftermarket parts for these quads?

Alba is pretty cool. You can actually mail them your motor and they will build the shit out of it.

I dont want to do that (yet?).
I just found out tonight my front end is kinda fucked. Very loose tie rod end, bad wheel bearings and loose center link so unfortunately Ive gotta fix all that shit first before any mods.

Dennis kirk.

Unfortunately they dont have anything but the bearings either.
I ordered bearings last night from Rocky Mountain.

Still looking.
I was going to order from one place until I started checking out and found out that theyre charging $19.99 to ship a tie rod end and a center link. Still cheaper than Griffins even with shipping though.

I got wheel bearings from Rocky Mountain ATV and put them in today.

check out ronnies there pretty good on pricing and shipping plus u can drive right to there warewhous in mass about an 1 -1.5hr away i go all the time there kool ass shit there too.
http://www.ronnies.com/micro.htm

Thanks.
I just ordered from them. Theyre only charging $7.95 shipping so thats reasonable. They were a little more than the other site I found for the parts but still $2 cheaper with shipping added.

Not really worth a drive there for $7.95 and Id probably pay more in tax if I went there. With any luck Ill have the parts by next weekend and I wouldnt be able to make it out there until then anyway.

I’m willing to bet that those bearings are available locally, probably not marked for your particular application.

I bought bearings and included them in an order I was already making. The cheapest I could find them and the seals was a total of $50 ordering them separately.

I paid $28 ordering 2 sets of bearings and seals.

Id rather have the right ones than guess if something else worked.