atv cv boots

I rode my atv around a little today and when I parked it back in the yard I noticed that both inner cv boots were ripped up. No idea how it happened, Im assuming dry rot because theyre not in a spot where they could get torn.

Anyway where can I get the parts cheap and get it done? Would Axle Xpress or one of those type of places be able to do it? Or somebody on here?

I looked at Rocky Mountain atv and the OEM boots are $74.99 each which seems steep. Whole axles are expensive as fuck.

Its a 2007 Polaris Outlaw 500 with IRS.

I. Malta at the Curtis industrial park there is a place that does em ESP for atv,s

are they cheap? And would they do them if I brought the whole damn thing there?

I don’t want to fuck this thing up attempting it myself and don’t want to blow a shitload of cash on something I barely use.

Don’t know man

This quad is such a cocksucker to get parts for, gotta be oem most of the time because nobody makes aftermarket replacement parts for it.

Im even considering zip tying the boots back together but Id had to fuck up an axle.

I just Googled the place and found the boot kit for $29 and whole axles for $150.

I’ll definitely give them a call.

I got the boots from American CV this afternoon and theres no fucking way Im even going to attempt to install them.

We can get the parts and do the work if your are interested

DC

I’ve already got the parts. I’m waiting for a friend to get back to me if he wants to do them

Ill do em jellies