Where Shift Happens...

email me the vector file and ill cut some!

wat

+1 id take it as a decal…the real one…lol

Yes. Make a decal without the where shift happens and I’ll buy a couple.

The file I sent has the “where shift happens” removed. I couldnt make it look right and still fit under the main font.

And Jeremy’s version is def a dildo!

These are the two I sent i the E-mail last night if yer interested
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/PontiacGTA0316/Avatars/SHiFT_Sticker.jpg

Nice work!!! I like the top one the best!

ok, all dildo nonsense moved to OFF TOPIC. lets not ruin this thread.

I think that font is a bit too detailed, it’ll be a huge pita with all the little blotches and splotches around the letter.

yeah that font would have to be a screen print, not a die cut vinyl. would work well on a T-shirt or Hoodie though
a traditinal military font with vertical partitions in the alpha-numeric font would work well, or some type of scriptic font.

Already backing out huh? Just cut the damn thang :lol

wtf stfu

I cleaned it up some but I could work on it more if it is necessary. The stupid F is the worst.

Thanks MKII 50trim for cleaning that up…

New and improved… Plotter friendly
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/PontiacGTA0316/Avatars/SHiFT_Sticker-1.jpg
Benny, if you break a blade on this I will work on it more…

maybe? is a mk2super60 now.

that should be good, I didn’t get any emails though.

bennyfizzle@gmail.com

I can cut that second simpler logo no problem. Do you have it in illustrator or eps format? You can also just tell me what the font is, and I can recreate it.

I can get it up on the site also so you guys can just buy them from there. Let me know :slight_smile:

EpoXY histoRy is the name of the font. I have it in Adobe Photoshop format… Dont know if that helps at all. I dont have Illustrator.

I can save the file as eps if that helps.
Mike, if you have illustrator, just open the photoshop file.

of someone sends me an eps file to bennyfizzle@gmail.com I can start cutting tonight.

theyll be a couple bucks each as I have to pay the rightful owner for their vinyl

freeee stickers?!

working on the file now… cleaning up the font. Should have a sticker made up within a couple hours. :slight_smile: