Where Shift Happens...

so i’ll have new shit to break? :retardclap

yes, but with a sweet office and huge heated garage too

do want

:rockon

I obviously don’t need anything for it. I will be happy enough to be able to say “I designed that” every time I see someone I don’t recognize with a Shift Sticker. LOL

I understand that I could not provide the file in the proper format for Mike to utilize. Im sure he has more work into this then I do. It must have been frustrating recreating my original rendering. Thanks for your time and dedication to providing great products.

And YAY STICKERS!

PS I got a new project idea for stickers. I will PM you when done with my demo…

holy fuck :excited

when is this happening? shit, why is shift the only place that i get updated on what your doing now days

always nice of you to donate your time and materials!!!

that will be sweet! how you like the new shop now? is that where you are gonna set up now?

Awesome! :slight_smile:

so when are these going to be up for sale?

Asap!

Should be on the site soon!

Not on the site yet… =(

Messaged Mike about the issue last week.

He says he’s been swamped with orders, which hopefully implies that he’ll get on this issue soon.

Still nothing :cry

you guys could have had these along time ago but you are allgreedy faggots. I could cut these for you at anytime in oil slick chrome and carbon fiber vinyl but I’m not paying shift518 money so i can spend my free time cutting and weeding vinyl

greedy fucks

Excuse me?

Yea WTF? I am ready and willing to PURCHASE them

SRS BZNS is just being a jibbster

we can do it any day broz, but seriously…weeding vinyl sucks ass.

Me and Mike have a mutual agreement where both sides are happy.

I’m just waiting for the stickers to be added to the sight so we can all order them.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=570410#post570410

See new thread for the new official Shift518.com stickers!