Where to buy a case of those sliding caliper pin boots?

I’ve tried and I can’t seem to be able to find a place to buy the sliding caliper pin boots in bulk for cheaper. I’d really like to eliminate going to the dealership for 2 boots and spending $20. I want to get a case or two just to have the fuckers. Anyone have a source on line that I’m not thinking of? Also, I’d love to buy a case of the sliding pins too if they are available. Thanks in advance

Stop burning/ripping them, lol. I’ve gotten pretty good at not destroying them so I don’t have to replace them. Let me know if you find them though.

Usually they are application specific so I don’t think you are going to have much luck finding a bulk universal one. Maybe you could get a bulk set for one car?

It’s not me. The last 3 rear brake jobs I’ve done I had a frozen bottom slider due to the boot being ripped already and letting crud get in there and rusting it in place. I know they are application specific, but, there is probabally around only 10 different sizes so it’s not that every car on the road uses it’s own one.

try automotive parts international on walden they seem to get us boots all the time

Yeah, I got 4 of them from my local Auto Part International but they suck, honestly. They don’t fit as tight around the caliper bracket as I’d like. Looks like I’m stuck with the stealershp.

Here’s something else id like to add, i changed the entire clutch system on my 76 280z and found this…

The part numbers on the master are the same, i checked with the fsm… and nissan dealership… But look at the length difference

it was an easy fix swapping the piston over, but it was annoying because it felt like my clutch was slipping

http://i52.tinypic.com/qofzpe.jpg