Where to buy a computer local for Pops?

Want to get my Dad a computer for christmas.Obviously he doesn’t need anything too high tech,just a decent machine to let him search the web and send emails and such.Where would be the best place to get one?
Best buy,CC,other.
LMK and thanks
D

i worked at CC don’t go there please, they rip everyone off- i like compusa or i have a dell desktop pc and laptop my bro and sis both have dell laptops. And my dad’s business that requires computers to go w/ the frame machines he sells- that’s right Dell, and thus far no major probs…Good luck in your search man i say dude get a fuckin dell :slight_smile:

Dell is a great company, I love them. So many people are haters, but as with anything ever made some people will not like it.

Great products, and prices. Despite tech support is in India… but other than that :thumbs up to Dell:

emachine from bestbuy

Absolute cheapest?..sams club or walmart.com

oh my fault you said local. um bestbuy has some decent…ly overpriced machines. lol

Eh for cheap & local you’d proly have to custom build one, otherwise order from Dell and save a few hundred dollars.

Seriously, just call dell.

They will put a much nicer package together than anyone local can do.

I think that dell kiosk in the galleria mall can hook you up with a desktop as well.

I’m not sure if they stock them or order them.

fuzzy… build the father a computer…

sempron for 40 bucks
an all in one mobo - 50 bucks
HD - 40 bucks
psu and case combo - 50- 70 bucks.
keyboard and mouse combo… 6 bucks
video card - 40 bucks
monitor, depending on what he wants… you could get him a CRT, or an 15inch lcd…

and new egg will have it shipped to your house hmm looks like just after christmas…

not fuzzy, the avatar fooled ya lol

But yeah, either build one for cheap or go dell. Dont pay overprice at retail stores.

LOL no shit… i just assumed with the avatar… lol

Dell.com

Easiest overall package for someone just starting out on a PC, at a decent price, with decent components.

We got one for an aunt/uncle of ours a few months back. Shipping is decently quick and well packed.

You’ve been owned. :slight_smile:

Besides I would just build one in my case.

dear god if u buy an emachine i will personall come over there kick u in the balls piss on the emachine and then see how far a midget can toss that piece of shit seeing that’s all they are good for