Where to buy regular Nike Dunks?

OK so yea i have a problem with nike sb’s. but there are some basic dunk highs that i want, and am curious where to get regular dunks (non sb’s) on the cheap?

ISS Forum Classifieds… not sure the site

pickyourshoes.com

someone also mentioned that Journey and PAC SUN sell dunks now…

not sure if any spots in buffalo have a SB/Dunk account with Nike

Sunday on Patomac has an SB account, and they’re pretty good with the rep so they get hooked up

Phatman has em too but they jack up the price, sell their shit on ebay, and are just assholes in general

I also like blazers and terminators

i got a pair of SB’s $10 cheaper than sunday was selling them for at phatman.

just sayin.

yeah most of the boutique shoe shops down here jack up prices on SB’s and dunks… but u can find some decent deals.

phatman blows, there is nothing that would make me buy from there.

we had a customer come in saturday asking if Lib tech magnetractions were any good, cause he heard phatman ranting and raving about how shitty it is (everyone who rides one loves one, its the hottest fucking thing in the snowboard industry).

my friend jake kasai (no idea how to spell that) worked there and they treated him like shit. hell even aaron kaminski is all about sunday now. (and has turned out to be a pretty nice guy)

phatman is not a real skate shop. they lost their DC account because they didnt pay their bills. they sell crappy shit there,a nd they mislead/lie to their customers. and they talk shit about EVERYONE

if anyone from phatman reads this; fuck that place

Wahhh.
Who the fuck cares.

I’ll buy my shoes there and save myself the 10 bucks.

they talk shit about the shop i work for, they talk shit about sunday whom i am all about. fuck them, they’re pieces of shit. unlike some, i wont support someone i hate. thats why i dont buy shit from ccs and such places

I don’t hate phatman or sunday. Both shops are perfectly fine in my book. I don’t care about the BS between them.
I could just care less about a shops reputation of shit talking other shops or where it’s cooler to shop or whatever the fuck. :cjerk:
I have known a few of the guys working there for a few years and I use to work at kingpin. Solid dudes.

sidenote-
I’ll keep buying shoes for as cheap as possible.

Welcome to Buffalo - Home of the shit-talkers.

apparently