Where to Cut Down X-Mas Tree's.

I don’t recall anywhere local to cut down a Christmas tree. Any suggestions?

Ski’s Tree Farm, north of Gibsonia in the Saxonburg/Sarver/Valencia area.

belives thats the same place i go, not to far off the sarver exit on rt 28?

I forget the name of the place. I’ll ask my Dad when I see him… but its up here in Beaver County. You go on a tractor ride out into a field of your choosing (sorted by tree type) then you choose your own, cut it down, and drag it back to the tractor. It’s been a family tradition of ours for 26+ years.

Dambach’s in zeli

Place up in Butler on 138 ( I think ) in West Sunberry

x3

Chihodos?? I think thats how you spell it?? Its out by like the Clinton/Racoon area?

Googled it I couldnt find the above mentioned but I did find this:

Nope, the one I am talking about is Dambach’s Lake Forest Gardens from that website.

Ive heard from a couple people that the forest has lots of trees. You should check that shit out man!

theres a place called lone pine or something like that out by ringold high school in finleyville. we been goin there for the past like 5 years. they have the best trees
I’ll try to find the exact name for you

Edit: Its called Lone Oaks Farm, 724-258-3330 (Rt 136, 2 miles west of mon city eatnpark) Lone Oak

and i found another website that lists some more
http://pickyourownchristmastree.org/PAxmaswest.php

That is my parents place. If you stop up on a weekend I’ll be one of the guys hauling around the trees.

we’re planning on going the 9th. do we get a discount? lol
me and my girl will probably be the ones walkin around with a beagle

your a jew

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

guess i better go get some candles then

Rooster Hill off 30 near Raccoon.

The woods has the best prices if you’re looking to save some dough for the holidays.