WTF: Cheap place to get christmas trees

So ive never had to buy a christmas tree before where are some cheap places in the north towns???

Just walk out into the woods with an axe…free

the grouchy neighbor next door that cut the weeds out of his yard with scissors.

so any real help???

artificial tree… i hate all the bullshit needles

not really the north towns, but will make a nice short road trip. I go down to chautauqua co. and cut one down at this tree farm. “$20, take anything you like.” is what the farmer said to me. He has a lot of trees to pick from. They do look a lot smaller out there than when you get it home. He is located right across the street from the Chautauqua lake snowmobile club on Hannum road.

theres some places in east aurora that are u-cut, as well as holland. its not too far and its usually a good time cutting your own tree down.

They just put up a huge Christmas Tree Outlet where K-mart was on NF blvd…i’d assume they have christmas trees?

off sheriden drive there is a place in between delaware and NFBLVD <i know its a big area but you will see it. i got a nice 7 ft tree for $24.

go out in the woods with a saw FREE

I paid 29 dollars for a 6 foot tree at one of the places on clinton in west seneca.

Its worth the extra few bucks to buy a tree inside, and let them load it onto your car.