where to find Dupli-Color wheel paint in BRONZE?

anybody know where to find this locally?

cant find it anywhere

I saw some at advance auto when looking for black paint. that or pep boys

tried pep boys at sheridan & nfb, advance at sheridan near phatman and union near the galleria, no luck

also have looked at k-s, autozone @ union/cleveland, walmart, home depot, lowes

yeah I pretty much wasted this past sunday driving around looking for it, I figured somebody would have it in stock

i got some at valu on delaware right off the 290 like two years ago…

auto zone too, got mine at the one on french/borden but saw it at just about every other a/z and advanced around.

all the stores must have just recently stopped stocking it, I got the 2 cans I had just last fall and I remember seeing it everywhere then too

They have these things called phones…

Just sayin.

They didn’t stop stocking it. It’s just the season for people to start working on their cars again. Just all around and have them order a couple cans for you.

All I can picture is Bing stomping behind the race car singing “Ess Tee Motor Sports…Ess Tee Motor Sports…”

Srsly though. Anyplace can order you a couple cans.

lol what? I must’ve missed that one

ideally I didnt want to wait the “up to a couple weeks for it to come in” as I was told in the few stores that I did actually ask and also on Dupli-Color’s website. I have very limited time lately so i was hoping to find someone who has seen it locally and recently so i could just grab some, get it done and move on instead of making a big process out of it

I guess you’re right about the seasonal thing tho, at this point it looks like I dont have much of a choice

although all the stores are still stocking all the other colors including clear :gotme:

Ask a Question
Request Literature

Need answers fast?
For additional assistance, call our toll free number to speak with a customer service representative:

1-800-247-3270

here’s an update for search purposes in the event anyone else is trying to find this stuff-

It turns out that Dupli-Color HWP105 Bronze has recently been discontinued, hence it being absent from all stores. Some of the bigger retailers like Jeg’s and Summit still have some and will ship but due to it being paint and hence “hazardous” not only does the can alone cost around $7-8 but then you have to pay that much for shipping as well. Thats right folks, $15 for a can of spray paint.

I was lucky enough to run into someone who happened to know NAPA on wehrle still had a couple cans in the back