Where to get flywheel resurfaced?

+1. What he said.

i call bs on what jeff said, 30 bucks pffftttt

well when i am completely broke trying to finish this car and people tell me its alot less than that, i try to find that cheaper price, wish i was rich like you and didnt have to look for a good price to get shit done

The thing is, this is a good price… If you want it done right, just take your time and get it resurfaced when you can afford it. $50 over my original quoted $40 isn’t too much more.

I am not rich, far from it. $35K a year for school will do that to you. For the quality of work $50 at hunts is a steal.

Like AMD said, if you want to do it right, take the time to save up. The car isn’t going to walk out on you if you don’t finish it soon eought.

guess ill go there then, ill leave soon

no the car wont walk out on me but my house might, i have 2 weeks to get the place cleaned up of car parts or were out :wtf

noels in latham/ watervliet will do it for 35 iirc.

maybe you need to put priorities first and not a car if you are scraping for money that bad.

dave hunt is good people…knows his shit and its not a million miles away

anca’s cuts them for free if you buy the clutch kit, i used to cut them there from time to time. its an easy job. the dowel pins just need to be removed. i would probably go for hunt’s. i’ve had 3 or so resurfaced there before. perfect job, quick turn around time, and cheap. highly recommend them.

palm sander. go to work… or fork over the bucks.

:rofl for real

i had two flywheels cut for nothing. i ended up having $460 dollors in flywheels alone.

but luckily i sold one for 100 bucks.

i wish i never removed the ring gear and pins LOL!

thatll teach you to not listen to people.

yea, i know. i woulda saved a bunch of money but its already done and over with. oh well.:lol

if you use a sander it would never come out like it should. you’d be better off putting some naval jelly on the rust, or lightly removing it with an emery cloth or something. pics?

i never took any b4 i gave it too him :banghead

called them, they wanted as much as everyone else

1 mind your buisness and 2 the car is the priority before its the reason i dont have a place to live

yo goto hunts?

yeah its there right now, said it should be done in the morning