Where to get flywheel resurfaced?

you post your business on here. you said you are broke…

also picked up my flywheel bolts and pressure plate bolts from nissan

you pay for it yet? i have to go there tommrow morning at 10. ill pick it up and drop your shit off.

car being the reason…dont see why would be concerned

It’s gonna be very purty when you get it back!

y the hell did you pick up bolts, i have 12 at heathers. 6 are from that flywheel i gave you.

no i didnt pay yet

god knows how long it would take to get them from her house to mine :ahh

New is never a bad idea anyway.

I didnt read any of this, but Hunts… lol

+1 for you my man

new= SHINEYYYYYY :excited

dont say that! the flywheel is allreaddy there :vlad

6 are from old fly wheel which he has and 6 are brand new still in nissan packaging from armory.

god knows how long it would take to get them from her house to mine :ahh

there in her barn in a box. all i have to do is grab them or tell her to bring them not a big deal

how much did they say. shouldnt be over 60. they did my flywheel i have in my car now. for 45 (2 years ago)

12 Bolts hold your flywheels on??? Thats a lot. Mixing new and used is a bit silly IMO. I would replace them all, but again thats me.

no 6. lol i hbought new ones for this flywheel last year.

I was gonna say, holy damn. Well they are certainly new enough. I’m sure they are probably grade 10.9 bolts anyway in which case they will last a while. If they were the oem ones from an engine that was 10+ years old (i’m assuming here) it’s not a bad idea to swap them out with new ones.

i would probably just throw a batch of baby butter on the flywheel and call it a day…

mmmm… babies…

:ninja

Always a tasty treat…