where to get my car done?

i have a 99 eclipse gsx
motor is out…have a rebuilt motor that needs to go in along with some misc. parts.
ill need it tuned as well…i have a maf trans and afc 2
tranny will need to go in with new clutch and flywheel
timing belt needs put on
i was gonna take it to slowboy
any other ideas other than hybrid…they dont like takin on projects halfway done…most places dont but i finally have the money to have it done.

bryan

its funny i use some slowboy parts on the evo but i do not endorse them at all. i lost the hookup there [mark], anyway try to talk hybrid into doin it if u dont want to do it urself. also check out emageperformance in washington pa little far good people good associates of mine do good work did my twin disk for me

Slowboy sucks.

If Hybrid won’t do it, try doing what you can yourself, and maybe getting someone local to you to help you finish.

I’m not sure if any other local speed shops have experience with DSM’s.

+1 and i run their turbo kit and intercooler:D

did you try Jeff at 1st Try?

I know gearhead on here is good with them. He might be able to help you out. PM him.

www.dominationchassis.com

i did try myself and the old motor is out…i just want to have eveyrthing done because it has been a headache and i dont wanna rely on people to help nemore. i dont hear good things about slowboys work but i didnt know where else to go?
thanks for the help and more input will be apreciated…
ill check out first try and domination
my buddy had his integra done at hybrid and had ntohing but good things to say…if anyone from hybrid sees this please pm me

i figured slowboy works with dsms everyday that they could do a simple engine swap…the bay is empty
i hear bad things about their machine work and how slow they are but i figured if im missin any little parts or anything they would have them or egt them easy and do these swaps all the time?

your stressin to much, Hook up with one of the locals. Jeff does top notch work, and we have a damn good reputation too.

Def use one of the sponsors here :slight_smile:

I hope you get it taken care of man! I’m sorry I can’t make it work out sooner than later.

call us tomorrow again and go over the situation with the car again…