Where to go?

I looked at like 5 different places today with no luck in finding some crossover screws.

Tried:
Darylls
Hectors
Home Depot
Value
Radio shack (2 different ones)

So anyone know where I can get 2 screws for a friggin crossover? I got a 5 hour drive I’m not looking to make without a stereo in my car.

And before anyone says something about only needing the sound of an engine; I drive a 4 banger. I’d rather not listen to a weed whacker for 5 hours.

It can’t be that uncommon of a screw. Find a screw with the right thread pitch and cut to size…it’s not like some shitty audio company has proprietary screws for their crossovers.

car audio place? Custom Radio? Darryl’s?

if u couldnt find it at value home centers, somethings wrong

is it the kind that has the square washer attached to the screw and the wire goes under the washer

or

a little tiny screw in a plastic frame and you poke the wire in the hole on the side and tighten the screw to secure it?

The first one there. I tried the same pitch idea, and would’ve just cut the screw, but no-one can match it. According to the guys at value, they dont carry screws with that pitch, hectors said its some kind of european screw (whatever the fuck that means…) so they don’t have it. Nothing seems to fit into the crossover either.

I have a feeling I’m soldering wires to the connection port…

haha. Ive done that before. Put up a pic and size of what you need I might have something kicking around here. When do you need it by the way?

start calling some nut and bolt places, they will have it.
I dont know of any names off hand, but they have found off the wall stuff for me everytime Ive needed it

i might actually have some from a fire alarm panel. how many do you need?

Brian

Or you could just use a slightly smaller bolt with a nut on the other side.

lol at european screw. imean comon its a tiny machine screw. they have to have them somwhere.

Not sure exactly what you’re looking for, but for small screws in odd pitches try a hobby shop. The guys at Fields on Union > * because they’re actual hobby nuts, not some high schooler working a random part time job.