Where to hire people?

Looking to hire people for the pizza shop and wondering where I should start?I don’t really want to just put an ad in the Buffalo news or gazette looking for pizza help but kind of need someone ASAP.Miss Andrea will be starting shortly but stilll would like a few more.Possibly a manager as well.
I WILL PAY DECENT $$$ for the right person.
ALso how hard is it to do background checks or are references good enough?
Thanks
D

try something like artvoice?

if it wasnt so far i would def help ya out… i love pizzeria food…btw i have worked in a pizzeria before…

At our pizza joint we just throw a sign up near the take out area, works nicely, if you have high volume of traffis going past yer place maybe a sandwich board sign or something like that.

Craigslist

D just throw a sign out front for a week or so, Im sure someone good will apply

At my pizzeria a simple help wanted sign works great, or leave a flyer at a nearby laundry mat. People always are looking on those stickboards while they are bored doing laundry.

yes but yours was an established place before you bought it.

ohh and the raabs say hi.

i’d post up around GI, like - lots of places. i mean, you can post up in the city of buffalo or NF, but the unfortunate part of that is that most of those people suck at life. IB4 everyone calls me a dick, but just shooting for the greater majority here, not Everyone.

No it was not. It was a pizzeria eight years before I reopened it. The building was completely gutted, hoods, fans, and all equipment was auctioned off. So everything in there is because of my doing. I bought everything and made it what it is today. The building location is the only thing I got lucky with.

i know what it was, i used to be in there all the time when it was nascas.

I started at Nasca’s when I was 14, stop in and check it out man!

i have, lol

your wings are good

you know alot of my friends, small world

cool, next time if i’m there introduce yourself

sure thing

best workers for a pizza place is hot high school girls. seriously… i used to work at nino’s in west seneca and when i was there just about every girl working was pretty hot. It makes other younger kids (and newman) wanna come in to get food.

go to grand island high school, or others nearby

go to office

say you are looking for help, and pay above minimum for good people

ask to post something

???

profit

I did that for the first few weeks and just seemed to get 16 yr old girls and drunk 50 yr old men.Where are the 25 yr old guys looking to work 60 hrs a week and bring home a pretty good check.
When I was 21 yrs old I was making close to what my Dad did at GM every week.Granted I worked more hrs but damn I was taking home close to $700 a week 12 yrs ago and thats how it all started.
If someone wants to have a career with a person that WILL take care of you and the harder you work will appreciate you and throw you bones now and then,LMK.I’ve heard a few people at Pizza Junction make close to a grand a week and that’s not too bad of pay.Granted they have been there awhile,but you have to start somewhere.
D

go for the jailbait!!!

I dunno, I dont give a shit what pizza place employees look like, I care that my order is right and is made well/tastes good…