Where to scrap a car

i was agrreing lolol not harrasing man

i didnt think you were man

Im loading this thing up with all sorts of crap

Actually good suggestions in here.

Never thought of filling gas tank and or interior with water.

8+ pounds a gallon add up quick.

I think it has a full tank of gas which I have to try and drain as I can use it in the lawn mower or to start bonfires

Just pour some cement down in there.

I know silly steve use to run around buying peoples old ass beat up cars and bringing it to A-1… i guess he knows that dude Red (no bs, not just pulling this off of his commercials lol)

Steve used to ask me to use my truck on a regular basis to bring cars to A-1 on his dolly with. he claims they paid him out real well there. I just would never let him take my truck because i assumed he was stealing the cars lol, we all know steve.

u should ask him though sean he may be able to help u out

Lmao yea if that fucker is still alive I will try and track him down

229-2429 i think…

He’s def still alive cuz Dana had some quite hilarious stories for me about that crazy fuck last week when i was at his house

Oh boy can only imagine what that kid has been up to lately.

haha same antics different day

It amazes me that he is still breathing

:rofl i know

Should we invite him up to Adams camp again?

I just did some math… if they give you 250/ton for a car. Every extra pound you add into it is 12.5 cents.

hahaah defffff get him to sacandauga at least once this summer!!!

So each gallon is a buck and 10 gallons of water is $10 bucks?

Throw more junk in and $20?

Not too bad I think.

Just scrapped a wagon that I pulled the engine out of 2 weeks ago. They were paying $215 a ton at A-1. Called Predells and they said only person whose name was ON the title can scrap the car with them now and they were WAY low on price! A-1 charges $2 per tire too if you leave them on the car.

http://imageshack.us/m/39/8542/challenget.jpg

LOL