Where to sell damaged wheels?

Anyone know where I can sell my wheels? Two are damaged and two have normal wear and tear. Would it be wise to just scrap them?

sell the two good ones individually on ebay then possibly scrap yard the bad ones or use them to make a sweet arts and crafts project.

How badly damaged? To the point where they will no longer hold air with a tire on em?

One is only slightly damaged and the other is pretty bad. The slightly damaged one holds air. Not sure about the other one though. The tire popped on impact.

if they are worth it, i know a guy who can make them like new again. like other said, the scrap yard pays a decent amount for aluminum. i brought them 5 trx wheels off my old bimmer and got a little over $60.00.

Fixing them costs more than theyre worth. Ive got a fucked up wheel on my Mustang and places wanted $180 to fix it. I bought another one for $100. Sucks because I paid $210 shipped for all 4.

well i know a guy who’d probably straighten them for $100 a piece. then if you refinish them yourself, thats not bad at all. like i said, it depends on what they’re worth to you. if your rollin on a set of hre’s for instance, you’d probably wanna try and save them.

They’re not worth saving to me. I have to use enormous spacers to make them clear the calipers, the offset isn’t right for my car.

Btw, the wheels aren’t bent. Just have curb damage.

This is the lesser damaged of the two

And heres the bad one

Not sure if the bad one holds air

looks repairable

Probably is, just not sure if its worth it. Still yet to get a price quote for repair though.

they got a site like vwexchange but for nissan?