Where?

where in Toronto can a guy find piping to fab up his own intercooler set up? any suggestions??

Canadian Tire.

No joke, they can order Vibrant piping through keystone. You’ll need to get a cool parts guy though for them to actually bother to look and order it for you.

Or you could call up Vibrant and see what they have to say…

metal supermarkets

^I don’t think they have mandrel bends. Which really help.

They’ll tell you to talk to one of their distributors…

If you want to pie cut the whole system, then you can get straight pipe from metal supermarkets, but they definatly dont have pre-bent pipes.

Here’s my issue… I am in the process of doing my sr swap… I’m putting a s13 redtop sr20det in the S14 chassis…I’ve done a ton of research and finally figured out the the piping is different on the s13 and s14 due to the way they are routed. so i decided i’d try my hand how ever unprofessional it is at fabricating my own piping…

however if anyone has any tips or tricks i can use and advice on parts i’ll very much appreciate that also… I’d even use a side mount set up as this year is a feeler year for me…i just want to keep it as stock and comfortable for everyday driveability as possible…

Thanks guys

^^ your gay… lol joking

Yo one day during the week we’ll go to stardard or some other place and get bends and piping!! OR just order a piping kit of Ebay