which car to get

Hey mods, does VBB allow you to make “go kill yourself” a default on all user created polls?

Bus…Bus…Bus…NFTA even has a cool pass that lets you use it whenever without digging for change. Maybe you could even take the bus to

wait for it

WORK!!
LOL

Birthdate: 1990? :jawdrop:

Ah high school. Taking the bus is so lame. But so is the 305. Spend that $1000 on a clean-up-able Honda or something. It’ll get you to and from school so you don’t have to ride the big yellow bus with the obnoxious junior high kids. There’s nothing cool about breaking down in a junker. Both those cars sound like junkers.

Garbage, both of them. Buy a reliable car, don’t worry about going fast. On your budget it ain’t going to happen, and with a mad powerful 305 you’ll be lucky if you can take on newer hyundais.

Let Metro take you where you want to go!

Get something reliable,like a DSM

mods you can close this im getting the maro

I just now voted for the Formula.

my one question, if you so quickly ditched the firebird, why are you hurrying to get something in worse condition?

seriously, shits not adding up right :bloated:

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:29,topic:26256"”]

my one question, if you so quickly ditched the firebird, why are you hurrying to get something in worse condition?

seriously, shits not adding up right :bloated:

[/quote]

im gettign the camaro it runs and drives good dosnt need paint and isnt rusty and its a v8 thats way better than my old bird

:picard:

ahh to be young again