which would you choose

if you had to choose between an ugly fast car and a sexy slow car which would you choose?

im just curious to see where everyone will stand with this… i have a good feeling most of us are more about speed, but i could be wrong

edit:
slow = 0-60 in 9 sec
fast = 0-60 in 4.5 sec

Where is the option for “slow ugly car” which is where most of NYS belongs.

like me! lol =(

how about just ugly?

well id rather have my car then a civic that was 3 sec faster in the 1/4 mile

slow sexy car for me, as I am a sucker for hot cars, and technically by today’s standards…classic muscle is slow…

unless we’re talking tops out at 45mph slow, then i change my answer

my car
:slight_smile:

lol i kno its not FAST…but u get the idea

Define slow as that could mean 19 second 1/4, 13 second 1/4 or just 0-60 in 9 seconds…

fixed first post

ummmm… im beyond the fast car stage… Id rather have a nice reliable, comfy, nice car…

14 sec 1/4 would be PLENTY fast for me.

exactly what i went with now. reliable, quick, comfy car and then the bikes for fun.

You are all getting old. (those who answer slow sexy car)

:picard: a baldwin camaro would walk most of the cars on this forum in the 1/4

Need more specific examples before I could decide.

times or else this is another stupid ass comment.

the baldwin phase III camaro in its time came thru without a radio heater ect, it was released just for racing, theywere a low 11 second car in 68 on the crap tires they had thenn with a proper driver they could have been in the high 10s, without slicks.

Imagine that on todays slicks

All Baldwin-Motion sales promotion materials carried Rosen’s guaranty. “We think so much of our Phase III Supercars that we guaranty they will turn at least 120 mph in 11.50 seconds or better with an M/P-approved driver on an AHRA or NHRA-sanctioned drag strip. Phase III Supercars are completely streetable, reliable machines that will run these times off the street.” There never was a single comeback!