While i was banned... 2 things w/pics:

hahaha this shit is good jkucz28 quit being a hater also im pretty sure you are gay yourself or a homophobe(sp.) cause you seen to think of it quite alot. also there are much better insults out there then gay. wait do you have a f-body man i really need to sell mine ugh

Hahahahhaahha thats awesome, but one mistake Neman and fast car… correct me if im wrong.

:lol: nice
and LMFAO to jakes sig

No he doesn’t anymore but he’s looking for one, sell it to him please. I heard yours is nice :slight_smile:

I’ve probably banged more college girls this year than jake ever will in his entire life… (ok, but some of them may have been freshmen/sophmores though… :stuck_out_tongue: )

19k and its his ill even deliver it wearing womens clothing if he wants. and thanks but the pos wont go into the 9s and i dont want to put more money in it so its going away

You mean freshman/sophmores in highschool…Hey girls i have candy in my little red toyota… Drags them away

Ultimate NySpeed Internet Battle #1

Newman vs. JKucz28
Lightweight vs. Heavyweight
Two Nice Cars Good Job vs. I traded my R1 for an Audi No Job
I like to Wear Women’s Clothes vs. I like to pretend to Undress Women Wearing Clothes

Who will Win at trying to hurt each other’s on-line egos more!!! Stay Tuned at watch the battle continue…

edited for both Newman and Jake’s request

nope. i meant college. but thanks for looking out for me, sugar. :*

This is fun, gives me something to do.

Ah. I most certainly do. I go in there when I am at the Galleria and use their cookie scented lotion because I find it absolutely delicious.

Anyways, care to elaborate on that real knee-slapper of a quote in your sig? It comes across as rather racist.

Let me guess you got newmans back. I mean backside for real though

jkucz28 how are you not banned yet? waiting for a mod…

Banned for what I have done nothing wrong

No. I just think you’re rather cute and want to get to know you. ~tehehehe~

No, really. I’m bored as well. This is situational. Please don’t insert that actor-observer bias into this!

I know you’d be heartbroken if you got banned from nyspeed.com Jake haha

lol haha ok

yea i dont get the sig either

this is what is happening in his feeble little brain:

he thinks that when a moderator scolds/bans him for having this in his sig:

he can say, “well newman said this”:

“and this!”:

See, in his ignorant little mind, his statement and mine are akin. What he fails to realize is his lack of precident of constant sarcasm, and a clear absurdity vs. something blatently hateful.

Whatevs.