While i was banned... 2 things w/pics:

Banned for what?

That video in the nws made me realize… Im am so not racist at all though… i have many black friends and i love black women… Now how is that racist

Trying to Make Fun of Newman of Course

I should be banned making fun of someone who thinks he’s better than everyone because he has a job and 2 nice cars thats hes most likely paying a bunch of money for

you keep getting it wrong. i know i’m better than everyone.

It’s not because of things i own, it’s because i’ve got fucking charisma. You’ll maybe “get it” someday…

I think “jake doesn’t give a fuck what happens on here whatsoever” sums it up better.

Absolutely not Newman. Your bitch ass could NEVER pull off a perm like Donna can.

thus allowing him to be banned and stop making a fool of himself. I see where this is going…

You mean EMO and fucking weird… and Ill never be EMO and weird, well maybe a little weird…

Yet again Banned for what

He hasn’t done anything ever close to warrant a banning.
edit: beat me

i’m not emo, you don’t know what emo is. but you can call it whatever you want. i guess i’m just adorable.

^^^ In a gay way sure.

riiiight.

You drop the N-bomb all the time… :weak:

Ok and For the records again. I am not racist at all i have many black friends and i love black women…

offensive to some?
yes

Worth a banning?
fuck no

If people aren’t going to have tough skin on the internet they better not leave their house and see what it’s like in the “real world.”

Black people call other black people niggers when they’re out of line in anyway

people call me an a dego (sp?) all the time. :lol:

I have no problem with the word, the context. :tif:

either way, i’d rather he didn’t get banned, it’s like a scary movie, i can’t wait to see how he’s going to make an ass out of himself around each and every corner.