While i was banned... 2 things w/pics:

well i would give you 20 minutes of my time to reimburse you but Newman pretty much said my life sucks…

no one forced you into reading the thread??? :gotme:

haha. i put less effort in this whole thread than jake puts in one, intelligent well thought out response.

Dan??? Dark Hair Glasses???

hahahahahahah tough guy too i love it you need my f-body seriousley i think i might just give it to you

yeah, trust me, you def don’t want any of his time…

nah, redish brown hair, no glasses

LOL…I took that picture!!!

originalsin wow sorry didnt want to hurt your feelings i was joking around

NEWMAN= waste of life… sorry i dont get off to getting people mad on the internet… One thing you got wrong im not mad at all…

His name is Dan right???

No one forced you to either…oh wait you had to…and i think i know why.

You got served?

its ok im a loser anyhow i dont really mind but adult swim is on now so i might be less attentive now kisses

sprocketbash411: dude i need your help asap!
originalsin1087: why?
originalsin1087: whats up?
sprocketbash411: i’m getting totally owned by jkucz in a thread
originalsin1087: holy shit
originalsin1087: dude
originalsin1087: i’ll be right there
originalsin1087: <3
originalsin1087: i love you

:heart:TAPE​:heart:

negative, tom

lol becuase im a sackrider? lol you got me, im sure jake will comment on this to with some lame remark.

but in all seriousness its just funny, im sure im prolly reading it for the same reason you are, just entertainment

I knew something was up when I saw him name on the members list on the bottom of the thread for the last hour and a half :lol:

i’d like to thank both jake and newman for this thread, it has been very entertaining. but i still win, cause i’m in CALIFORNIA.

Not the one drinking bitter beer…“inside joke”