whisky

Jack usually
Jameson on occasion

and on a side note regarding rum instead of whiskey: sailor jerry is more amazing than I expected for the cheap price and high proof

I had some Johnny Walker blue lable once…
That was the best I have had, but I have not had many. A friend bought it for his wedding night…
Turned out it was going to be a no go and he opened it up at a family dinner.

Why are you saying it that way?

Agreed or Crown XR but that gets expensive.

I enjoy scotch.

Generally Jack Single Barrel. I do enjoy Green Label. Gentleman Jack isn’t too bad either. We have some Wild Turkey Rare Breed that’s tasty (but potent).

Last night was a crown kind of night for me :frowning: HEADACHE!

jameson 12 year or notihng:

http://www.refinedvices.com/newsimages/rum/jameson12.jpg

20 bucks a bottle right now for cask 16 as it’s been discontinued :wink:

from 120 down to 20 I’d say it’s a good deal

Never had that. How is it?

so good it’s making me really really wish it was 5pm…

don’t know, it’s obviously comparable to regular jameson but smoother, more scotch-like.

saying what what way?

i’m gonna be the one to say it: bv isn’t bad if you’re on a budget. honestly, i’d rather drink bv than crown. (and not because of the price. if you asked me which i would rather have for free, i’d take bv.)

there. i said it.

woodford reserve or gentleman jack

i can still has the V card in this dept

You guys need to try michters single barrel. it is the nectar of the gods. It is much better than the jameson 12. it is a bit pricey though

for bourbon, ridgemont reserve, for scotch def Johnnie walker

been drinking ALOT of jack lately. pretty much drink any whiskey tho… not too picky, if it has alcohol ill pretty much drink it

Kessler is gods juice!

Ive tried green label jack black, gentleman, single, and I prefer gentleman for sippin’ and standard black for mixing. I honestly dont get why people rave about green, its aged less and doesnt have the same taste IMO its not that great.

Jim beam I prefer black label whites ok , but never again will I purchase the red stag beam. While it was OK it was too sweet and just didnt cut it for me.

It was Jameson until last night…now i don’t know if i can even say the word whisky without getting sick.