best bang for the buck

jim beam red stag, straight, no mixer

screw your ice i drinks it naked

jameson
maker’s mark
olde weller antique
glenfiddich

Juy I’m saying juat juat juay?

Crown with ice, Jack with Coke (specifically Coke, not RC Cola) and ice.

Yummy stuff

Kessler = good times!

lol

ok so my parents used to own a bar/resturaunt. dex on here loves this shit for some goddamn reason. my mom FINALLY gave me all of the liquor locked in a cabinet in their basement for the last 10 years or so… i found…

A BOTTLE OF UNCAPP’D KESSLER

thats right, among the 1/2 drank bottles of whiskey and schnapps and vodka and rum there it sat. the bottom row was empty of course, my brother and i quickly learned at high school age how to bend the door back just enough to sneak out a bottle. too bad all of the bad shit was at the bottom

either way, i gave that shit to dex. i wonder what he did with it hahahah

fggt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/jack.jpg

^^^ I’m not sure which is more impressive. Chugging straight from the bottle, or the beard?

lol @ pic

Rye = Rittenhouse, or Thomas Handy Barrel Proof for special times.

Bourbon = Wild Turkey / Bulleit or Willett 18 year if I happen to get my hands on some.

Single Malt = Laphroig

Wild Turkey 101 or Rare Breed
Johnny Walker Gold Label (Never had Green or Blue, Ill have to try it)
Makers Mark is decent
Jameson

What are some other decent scotch whiskey’s? I have only had JWGL and Dewars 12. I hated D12, and have only bought Gold Label since.

Not a big fan of Knob Creek bourbon either.

Has anyone ever had Tuthilltown Spirits, (i.e. Hudson Baby Bourbon)?

I a big fan of Jameson and Black Velvet.

I will drink Crown, but I don’t like to.

im surprised cougarspeed hasnt had more to post

yuck. rum or vod please. thanks. whiskey makes me punch people.

That is because I didn’t want to clutter it up with scotch banter. Oh scotchy scotch scotchhhhhhhh.

I come home with minimally a bottle a week for my collection. I would say my most drank whiskey still stands as Jack however my most drank scotch is Lagavulin 16. Last night I grabbed a bottle of Ardbeg im pretty stoked about. LOL Dozr I have two or three bottles of Laphroig I like that a ton as well. Any Islay is cool with me, Highland stuff is ok too.

SCOTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh whatever you might as well talk about it. It’s not like this is the OFFCIAL BOURBON thread or any shit like that. Have you ever had any Glenkinchie 12 year?

As for those that drink irish whiskey, have any of you ever tried The Knot? In my opinion its really good and a little different as far as irish whiskeys are concerned.

*Seagram’s 7,*southern comfort,and *Jim beam.

I rarely ever drink whisky these days tho…

southern comfort isn’t whiskey it’s a cordial