white 180 in bargain finder

he claims it has 280+hp, and when asked what mods he has he said he didnt know. when asked how he knew it has 280hp he said it had closer to 320 and he knows because he beat an mr2 TWIN turbo… :rolleyes:
anyone know anything else about it? might check it out but the guy seems shady, also what shop has experience with inspecting CAs? (assumming its a CA)

thanks

hahah i know that guy ive seen him a few times at school ive looked at his engine and he said it had an HKS turbo an thats it i know where he lives so if you want some more info let me know i’ll go over and talk to him

I must laugh at this idiot as I know which car this is and its about 100 shy from what he THINKS it has for power and mods…get him to give you a mods list or to come out to a dyno day so he can walk home emptythanded.

He wouldn’t walk home emptyhanded, he’d walk home with a dyno sheet that said he made 128whp. :E

Ha ha ha… true enough.

Following that guy’s logic, my car should have around 9000HP because I can outdrag a bus. :wink: Fools - I wonder if he put an ugly plastic hood scoop on it, got a new BOV and pressure washed the engine if it’d run 9’s, eh Matt? :wink:

Eights, actually, I believe.

Ahh…see, I am not yet wise in the ways of the turbo. :smiley:

but to be honest …and not condoning (SP?) street racing …but that white mr2 is slow and the owner races anything that has 4 wheels … beating another car and saying your car is faster or even to put a power number to your car because of it is just as stupid as the street race in the first place.
oh well … if anyone talks to him invite him to a dyno day

i checked it out but he didnt have the keys cause he said they’re in the house which he got locked out of… hah so i didnt get a chance to pop the hood… from what i could see, it didnt have fmic to handle the claimed 320hp, unless it had like an s15 or arc sidemount… looked inside and no gauges, turbo timer or boost controller… and i think its been parked there for a pretty long time too

damn his false advertising hhaa

Uhh…who sells a car by admitting they street raced it?

If someone did that to me, I would start thinking that it was abused and that it probably wasn’t the deal it was cracked up to be.

is this the illegal one? uth like the mags thats been trying to sell for like a year. what is he asking 5 or 6g`s?