white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

I don’t know about all this shit talk, but he did say that you wanted to run. I do have 1k laying around to throw down on a legit race at the track when it goes down.

lol, pete im with ya on this one bud. i have a feeling that these clowns will pick on my stock looking cobra when they see it too lmao! i mean cmon…of all places to challenge an awd car, the track??..and with a turbo honda, that is probably inconsistant as hell. if you need money to be fronted to you for a bet, dont bet that much LOL WTF.

you guys are mistaken with shawn car and the blue integra DA, this car has never raced anyone here. And the track is the best place for a race like this.

this should be easy money for you then pete :rofl

i know the track is the best place for racing… or secret roads in Mexico lol. jk

must be a bunch of clowns

Honda’s hook at the track, not in Mexico. If this Honda has more then 400whp, is on slicks and the dude can drive like Chris or Stallmer, Pete’s in trouble.

Sorry to say it Pete, but it’s true.

I once had one thousand dollars casssh money

ur no fun!!

Lol, just honest sir!

O snap

Then which car is this? Everything i saw out of them this weekend wasnt anything impressive. I saw a lot of not knowing how to drive, wheel hop and 1.8 reaction times.

granny shiftin not double clutchin like ya should

pretty sure Pete this dude was out with shawn the night I curb stomped him.

He is in the far lane over. He hit it when we both did BTW.

if its that car, I will let you borrow money and you can just give me $100 more then I let you borrow.

the car never ran this weekend.

Is it the white coupe with black roll cage?? Like the one drew said? Cause it seemed slow as hell if thats the one.

No worries fellas honda will gain its reputation shortly…stay tuned

If it didn’t run this weekend, its still probably not the one :lol

That night he got next to me and we hit it and I yanked him on motor. Thing is a turd.

I was refering to the civic drew raced that complained 400 times.