white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

good. I need some Competition LOL

Yep.

400 is on the low side haha

my friend works with him… this is what he told him and he called me to tell this…

i wanted to race for fun, never talked shit about the car or anything and then all of a sudden i hear this dude talkin shit that i can’t launch, dunno how to drive etc…

i’m not one to talk shit that severly to people

i don’t have that much, 100 or 200 maybeeeee 300 would be fair and i’d be willing to do that.

no, i said white turbo civic. his name is rob. i’m not confusing with anybody.

thats fine, think as you wish… i’m the least bit worried about the drivers skills, let alone the car itself

i’m not a retard, most of the civics are pretty inconsistant around here, 13s, 11’s, then into the 12s, then back into the 11’s… i’m not worried bud. but hey, i don’t knoow how to launch or drive and have a stock turbo evo :confused:

Hhahaha im still baking my cookies but as soon as their ready ill b sure to let you try em…lolll

lol

well look would ya loook at thisss

Now tha the vert weather is here I cant wait to drive it

thats why i said the track is the best place for this race…cause the same car ran 11.0 and the evo was running 11.7 at that time. that was a fun night!

did i not say i agreed to it?

why race for big money? how about loser pays other guys track fee/fuel? this is albany, not some underground big money street racing syndicate.

Speaking of, you gonna be out Sat?

thats how they like to race… always want to put up big money then back out…

i honestly just wanted to race for fun but i don’t think that will happen sadly enough

yes you did, but i never said u could not drive :wink:

Don’t get loud Pete. My statement is as true as they come. 400+whp, slicks, DeLucia driving skillz and you’re fucked pal (granted it’s trans/axles stay intact). :slight_smile:

I dunno… whenever someone throws out big money numbers you know somethings not right. I’m not doubting your driving ability pete, just sounds fishy. If yah do race him… I hope you eat some vtec.

no one said they would back out, he is fine racing for fun too. he doesn’t have the money anyways…lol

i never said that you did, rob apparently. but idk…

chris with 400whp was going 11.5x’s-11.6s @118-119

i went 118 with 400hp aswell

why does he want to race for $1,000 then… i don’t get it. seems as if everything is getting twisted now.

yeah definetly thisssss…