white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

Pete I love you but 400+ whp civic driven properly will run 11.5 or better. But who knows how his launch, shifting, tranny will be lol there’s a lotta things that could go wrong

i dont know? that was thrown out …racing for fun is win win for both

I want to run shawn smith on high boost at the track and the white coupe on his 30psi meth nitrous kenne bell combo

Kids a baller obviously.

befor chris had problems he was running 11.2 all day long with 400hp, cause him and juan had the same hp back in the day.

Comon kids its almost midnight…

look what i said! 11.5s!

jesus… i did before i even heard that he wanted to run for money… sounds as if the people from your camp are trying to twist the story. i’ll run for money, 100 or 200 but you guys are assinine for trying to run for a 1000

i clearly said i would run for money but not that much, i’d rather run for fun

It will be close. Get this race on

/thread

no. he had 440 or whatever running 126-128 @11.2’s. he went 11.5 last year going 118-119 on 11psi

U should get to bed then so you can dream about your car being done this year. Your cars like the can of tuna you forgot about in the back of the cabinet, sitting there collecting dust:

all i was asked for was to put the money for the race and i said ok. you guys were the one talking about it and then he came to me to setup and tune the car for the race. so i didnt start anything, im just helping him.

pete running for fun is fine,

anyone ever thought since the civic had the power that it did and performed poorly aginst both pete and drew maybe he is used that as a tool to earn a $1g?

dont get me wrong 1g its not alot of money but like it was stated before call him out pete if you think you got him ill spot you the $1g

I might put a 1k side bet in that Petes car will be the only one that makes it down the track in one piece.

Spot me a grand so i can hurry my install along :rofl

looksexys2000 you are lost, we are not talking about the same car. this kid never raced anyone yet!

I talked to the kid at the lot and he said be was running a gsr with 20psi on pump gas. He didn’t say what turbo but even a small ass turbo with 20psi on a Gsr motor should be going at least 11s

no i understand… it just how everything was started, i woke to a text from my buddy at lia, then he called me and told me everything what i described in the first post you know?

thanks, i’m pretty confident the car will run better with the few things i’ll be changing, between cutting soome weight,a 26’’ tire to aid with gearing, and the tad bit increase of power.

it only takes me a 122-123 trap to dip into the 10s, which i’m not saying is going to happen but who knows ya know. however i am very confident in the car

haha thanks, stock block evos FTW!

i really dont know, i just read about the BS on this post right now. So im not involved in that. I just know the car, cause im getting paid to work on it.

does it smoke?

mind saying whats done to the civic? i have nothing to hide, if somebody ask’s i tell them. i’m not really a sneaky person