white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

I am vedy vedy sneaky, sir.

:rofl

nothing special, built gsr, hondata s300, not sure what turbo but t3 frame and 880. really simple.

alberto, got any use for 55# low-z injectors, they are siemens with EV6 connectors i believe

Its funny cause he ran a faster time then Juans car on his bitch pump setting

to fit a honda i need the clips and the adapter cause they are a bit short.

he never ran faster than 11.0 on pump which was what juan ran that year, on an ebay custom polished comp. housing turbo t3/t4 junk. Not a 35R

no. Going fishing st 9am then I have work 3-10

+1…quick evo is quick
But slicks+400wheel honda is quicker.

Now get those cams peter. Its time :thumbup PS: want to buy a spoiler?olol

IMO, the Honda guy has a lot more factors to consider with FWD/launch/axles etc.

It doesn’t sound like an unfair race.

Make it $300 and run. $1000 big money 518 heavyweights. :rofl

i think this will be a very close race, if the civic is driving right and stays in one piece. with that said why run for so much money, i think 200-300 sounds right if they really want to race for money.

This sounds like the broseph smokin embarrassed. I would run best 2 out of 3. AWD consistency will prevail at .5 slower in the 1/4

im guessing Alberto will want to drive if hes putting 1k behind it, or he trusts that the guy can drive. built gsr, t3 frame, 880cc injectors, you would have to assume its making 500+. i wouldn’t put money on either side of that race with that little information. With only what Alberto said the honda does sound like the more potential car though.

It’s a 60-1

so you have to assume 500+whp

Its a drivers race thats fo sho. Who says drag racin is easy. LOL.

The Hon duh has more potential but the Eevoh has the consistency of traction. If Honda Man can drive its over.

Yea, it takes what 130-134mph to go 10s with an ek?

I messed around with him on pump gas on rt9 and it wasn’t impressive to say the least… Well at the time

127-128 its possible to run 10’s. 134+ can be done with a 60-1.

Word, well looking at chris’s si he was going 128~ at 11.2s