white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

I’ll race for $2000, looking to pay off some debt.

pete i cant believe youre taking all this so seriously haha

i thought chris went 11.0, and i know stallmer did 11.01. i said its possible, not that it is done all the time. i went 11.02 @ 127 with erics hatch, and i know i could have done better. i hit the rev limiter a couple times that didnt help.

I’m not, I’d really rather just run for fun but I’m getting pumped up like smokin vs Shawn smith now haha

Oh no I understand… the thing has a cage in it too so Lvd won’t really hassle them

then run for fun!! its easy as that. ill spend that money on vegas next week for the miller VS tony race.

I wanted to go sooooo bad but it’s gonna be a lotta money.

works for me!

built gsr with a 60-1 at 20psi is gotta be over 500 to the wheels

ask him if he wants to run travis too :lol

no… lot more factors than that

that race was going to be fun for me until he talked shit and made it serious. I was planning on only doing a 100 shot that night.

what car is this?

An Evo.

that car is really nothing special . I would throw money on pete winning withought a problem at the track or from rolls all day

its funny b/c he didnt say shit when i asked him if his car was fast…didn’t hurt the sled was off the trailer at the pnr

stop

just stop

No one wants to race your sled, with their car. If you want to race a CAR, get a CAR.

easy buddy …its ok…i wont pick on you anymore

Why won’t you race him smokin? A fast vehicle is a fast vehicle right? Just like a power adder is a power adder?