White turtle?

This is quite the one up on the white horse :wow

Colombia cops find submarine big enough for tons of drugs

Web posted at: 12:40 PM EDT (1640 GMT)

FACATATIVA, Colombia (AP) – Police raiding a warehouse in this rural town stumbled upon a most unusual drug trafficking tool: They found a half-built submarine they say would have been able to ship up to 200 tons of cocaine below the ocean’s surface.

The 30-meter-long (100-foot-long) sub was discovered late Wednesday along with documents in Russian in this town just outside Bogota, Colombian National Police director Gen. Ernesto Gilibert told reporters.

“It was between 30 and 40 percent completed and had its engine room ready,” Gilibert said. “The technology is advanced and the workmanship of high quality.”

Colombian traffickers have used smaller, simpler “mini-subs” on at least two occasions in the past, Gilibert said. But even seasoned anti-drug officials said they were stunned by the size and complexity of the vessel discovered here.

“In 32 years I’ve never seen anything like this,” Leo Arreguin, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration director in Colombia, told reporters.

“This is huge,” he said. “We’re talking about being able to load up to 200 tons of cocaine in this submarine.”

Arreguin said documents discovered at the site indicate not only probable Russian ties to the submarine but that two Americans may have also been involved. He did not elaborate on the possible U.S. connection.

No arrests had been made. The warehouse, complete with closed-circuit television monitors, was empty at the time of the raid.

Facatativa is in located roughly 2,250 meters (7,500 feet) above sea level in Colombia’s eastern Andean region. Gilibert said he believed the traffickers planned to truck the submarine down to sea level before loading it with cocaine.

The vessel was probably being built near Bogota for the capital’s access to high-grade construction materials, he said.

They are getting more and more creative, good for them.

:eek holy cocaine batman

Sounds like an enormous waste of money now that it was discovered. Building a sub isn’t a cheap task

:rofl 200 tons of cocaine!?

Coke in Columbia? No way.

Arreguin said documents discovered at the site indicate not only probable Russian ties to the submarine but that two Americans may have also been involved. He did not elaborate on the possible U.S. connection.

Coke, it brings 2 countries with a high tension relationship together!

That’s alotta hooch.

200 tons= ability to make it snow

:rofl imagine the new ski mountain… “Blow Mountain”

Everyone would be skiing really fast.

The documents were in Russian. :tong

:motherland

Ahaha

Blow mountain

Snowoborder goes down

“Dude you alright man, that was a nasty fall!?”

Gets up with white stuff all over his lips and nose

“Yeah man I’m fine, my bodys alll numb and shit”

“But dude your leg is swinging in the oppisite direction”

“Nah bro I could run a marathon right now”

:excited :excited :excited :excited

i tend to agree… i built one back in the day, cost about 1.76 billion dollars just to build it. Getting it to the water, fueling it, and properly operating were all costs which i didnt even speculate until i decided to take her out. I quickly found out that it was not cheap to transport a large sea vessel out of my backyard. Crane and trucking fees alone were 700,000 dollars, then once i got to the ocean i had to purchase plutonium for the nuclear reactors…finding that stuff on the black market for a reasonable price was not fun. Overall the cost became around 2 billion dollars, with operating fees about about 25 million a year. I wouldnt recommend any one building a sub unless you have a good financial base.

not funny at all

-1 for being realllllly sour and taking shift wayyy too seiously

I found humor in it

ahaha joey is always right behind ya to rain on your posting parade LOL

its kinda like having a small animal swinging from your nuts at all times

haha