white v8 Blazer in Schenectady

Does anybody know who’s got a white early '90’s S10 Blazer for sale with a 327 and 5 speed in it?

I saw it a few nights ago on Albany street in Schenectady (Woodlawn area) with for sale and 327/5 speed on the windows and no plates. It looked pretty clean and sounded awesome.

Id consider trading my car for it.

trade for my tdi?

I have a sweet Focus with your name on it Paul

lance get on fb chat breh

I dont want a TDI or Focus. Ive got a nice daily driver already

It is usually parked along Rt 5 on the way to Amsterdam. Says “327 V8” and “Runs Great” on the windows. White, 2-door. Has to be the same one.

yeah, thats it. Im surprised it was driven that far without plates

pjb dont get into another stick vehicle seeing as u say ur self ur not good at driving one

You wanna trade your mustang for a fuckin blazer?

yeah pjb is a retard afterall.

347 stroker mustang that needs a clutch and driver mod, trade for a DUMPY S10 blazer that is prone to rust.

pjb is thinking this : SCORE!

blazer owner : WHAT A CHUMP! his engine is worth more than this entire blazer.

the mustang would probably feel like a rocket with a solid clutch in it

It was a clean truck that sounded awesome.
Id probably want some cash as part of the trade depending on the asking price.

Depends on the 327. Some of them are worth a lot of money. Depends on the casting numbers on the heads and block

You already have a truck. If you hate the mustang so much, sell it to me for 3 grand and go buy more hot wheels.

pete what you want for the tdi? pm me

I wouldnt use it as a truck. Its a 2wd suv so its basically as much of a car as my Mustang is anyway.

I cant sell my car for $3k and if I do sell it outright the money is going to pay off bills, not buy anything like Hot Wheels.

Ill pay 3K right now

not gonna happen

You said you cant sell it for that… Im letting you know you have the option :lol.

I’ll buy it for $5k cash this week. 100% serious