Whitey's twin?

they are nice tailights… should of kept that eurotail look though… they were jdm… hah

he never took his car to the track… i ripped out a 13.3 at 10psi… he has the same setup as me! you barely touched 13s on your stock turbo. 2871’s are for 11’s not 13’s silly wabbit

guys! i seen that very same car your talkin about. it was red. sorta did remind me of whiteys car. i was wondering if it was anyones on here too.

i was walkin back home from school the other night and i seen it drive past heading into oakland on forbes avenue

if you went 13.3, why didn’t the fat man beat you in a car who went 13.8???

I saw a red one on 28 last nite, black wheels-polished lip and some sorta graphics down the side. Also it said Project Inc. is old english lettering

obviously different races, different venues… and it was 1/8th of a mile! come on now cheeks, i thought you would even know better then that?

i got my slip to proove what my car runs on the track, anything can happen on the street!

I saw a red one on 28 last nite, black wheels-polished lip and some sorta graphics down the side. Also it said Project Inc. is old english lettering

sounds sorta like the one i seen…it had graphics on side, but i couldnt make it out

I’ll ask my friend he goes to that school so maybe he knows who it is.

did you back it up? from my understanding you did it once on a mircale of a launch from the fatman’s mouth. if you backed it up great if not then youre only as fast as you are consistant

Do you not remember racing me in Zeli when i had my 2871 turbo?

2871 is weak but not as weak as that stock shit u have

nice day out !

I’ll be at advanced in etna, come on out, I’ll take my lunch break

should i bring an extra shirt?

As for shyt talking, (i think i make the MOST sarcastic remarks due to I dont have the mods I want so I cant say shyt that and I ALWAYS give the benefit of the doubt) When engaging in conversations with you dan, all that comes out your mouth is shyt. constantly. :puke: <-dan when he talks

LOL, even I beat whitey at the flashlights… but he fucking walked me from a roll on the way home. Traction > whitey

dom you know roll means nothing!!!

to quote someone once:

“ROLLLLLLLLLLLL meaaaasns POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!”!

i think i spelled that right

Everyone knows that. But if you have horrible trac. issues that doesnt mean your cars slow.