Who blew up what and why? List of destruction.

What kind of gun was that??

My old college roomate was shooting his SW99, I was with him shooting my Sig P239 and he was running Hornady ammo… fired it, blew the right side right out of it… good thing I was standing to his left… fucked his hand all up. SW sent him a new free gun and Hornady gave him a huge box of free ammo… VERY SCARY tho… good thing you and your son were ok.

A little bit of safety goes a long way in that case…you may have been 1 eye jack for the rest of your life if you didn’t have them…hopefully your son follows suit and wears them when needed

Holy shit. At least it was only some cuts and bruises man. That shit could have been a lot worse from the looks of the gun.

Looks like a cast slide?!?!

Cast aluminium, at that.

agreed.

One eyed fat Tom you mean.:finger:

Talon Industries, Inc. Was being sold aboutt 6-7 years ago, then was out of business 2 years later. American made in Utah, with a lifetime warranty.

lol

“lifetime warranty” must mean the lifetime of the manufacturer.

1320 blew out my asshole one night. Does that count.

lets see…

1 th400
the 700r4 in my blazer twice
the 200r4 in my SS 3 times now
a 200r4 in my 88 cutlass

i also snapped a control arm in my 88 cutlass

Dont they all???:rofl:

Since 2001 on my DSM:
-drivers side axle
-passangers side axle
-headgaskets the past three years
-stretched ARP headstuds
-two cam angle sensors from over revs
-the ecu went out on me
-lost a set of ross pistons after less than 1k miles. Figures racing stock motors for years and they hold up fine.

The only one that left me stranded was the axle at PRP in 2002. I’ve blown coolant hoses off and frost plugs when the head lifts off but I typically let the car cool off and drive home with no coolant.