Who can take some car-guy pictures for me? Stanceworks style

So I have a car I’d like to sell, 83 rabbit gti (built 8v, 10:1 pistons, p&p head, suspension, urethane bushings, happich pop outs, scca history, etc)

I plan to get it claybarred (sic?) and buffed this week. detailers feel free to contact me, I have a spot in grand island I’ve been going (they did 2 or 3 cars for me last week) but I’m open to shop around

Looking for someone to do a little photoshoot, but I’m looking for that VW/Stanceworks type of shiet. Gotta know your market know what I mean?

http://www.stanceworks.com/ for reference if you want to know what I’m talking about

location is undetermined. I do have a warehouse with old e34 and e32 bmw’s (about 2 rows of 8 cars each that have just been sitting collecting dust)

Will compensate, can figure out how

Can I has one of those bimmers? :slight_smile:

Since the bimmers are just sitting around collecting dust… WTT photog for bimmer? lol

Cant help much with the photos. i can on the detail though.

Lol photog and a case of beer and it’s a done deal! Dead serious

So you need someone to take pictures of a car you’re selling being damaged by a flood. I’m in.

Case of PBR and photog for bimmer. Done and done!

Word! When’s this goin down?

Here is the problem as I see it. Those stanceworks faggots don’t know about anything that isn’t fucking retarded with idiotic camber and fucking faggot poke and stretch. So, you’d make your non faggot car look all faggotie and it wouldn’t sell amongst the faggots and all the non faggots would think you were a faggot.

agree,

• logbooks and race results sell race cars
  • dyno sheets sell engine builds
  • “posed” pictures sell fagmobiles

Let’s see the first 2.

Trying to translate that… you have to have a stanceworks car to have stanceworks pictures lol.

how about speedhunters instead :wink:

unfortunately I don’t have no logbook, tore up the carpet to find receipts from tracks but nothing else.
I would like to hit up ze dyno, but unfortunately I have a full (overfull) stock of cars and no cash money until some of these gosh darn things sell.
expect to see my cars on here in the future, but alas I haven’t yet funds for advertising until this batch goes.

quattro, I see where you’re coming from and we’re not on the opposite side of the dance floor.
nothing is changing about the car, just looking for some trendy pics with those fancy filters