Who do you want run before the snow flies?

By who? What u still don’t get is I lost that title. The truck is not far behind ur car, it must be the tune.

BS aside, if you change your mind and want to run, let me know. I just want to see how I stack up against some other fast cars on here. So far only Pat and Lightemup Mike. Thats also an open invite for anyone else :tup:

No bs. I don’t like u and I would love to drag ur ass but I just dont see me pulling the car out to do it

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Damnit pixie, your baby fingers must type fast. Hey good luck racing. I know it took u 10 years to build a car that might be quick so make sure u carry extra wires, plugs and fuses. Or just call AAA again. I don’t have a trailer anymore so I couldn’t even come pick u up.

lol @ pixie :slight_smile:

I think your math skills are as good as your reading comprehension tho.

still yet to name the cars you wanted to cross post vids of you wax gapping.

and still not using basic math to realize I smoked your ass like 8 years ago. fuck im gettin old

Yeah must be the tune. Keep back pedaling.

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Hahahahahahhaahhahahaha

lol

:lolsign:

Bring slicks not excuses.

So you go to late night 716 meets to see how you stack up? I didn’t know that all of the “fast” cars went there.

You run 11.7’s. That stacks you behind everyone that runs 11.6’s and faster, and ahead of everyone 11.7 and slower. Mike wants a rematch too. You only show the race video of you beating him as he misses 3rd. You keep dogging on Choda, but his car runs 9.5’s at 144. Where do you get off calling him out? You aren’t even close to that right now. Where have you been for the past 4 years? You never run anybody that you think might beat you, unless they are in your little circle. You wouldn’t even run me with a n/a 350 in my car. Whatever though. Put your auto in your car and go run some single digits and THEN you’ll be one of the fastest street cars. Right now you are king of the late-night-2am-street-scene-facebook-club.

the list is now complete

Yeah I heard about the other pulls where ur car was breaking up and the cobra was ahead?

Where is that one?

When is pixie and Facebook racing? Both are out and want to run people.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Right. That’s why there is ranking. Welcome to the real car scene, sorry u have never been included before.

And real sweet u both cry and try to call me out when I haven’t been racingy car in two years. I’m gonna call out landmissle and toda. They were quick in 04, so I’m finally ready to run them and gonna make a thread

i think the point was Choda claims to be the king of the street. This is about the street. Street on here has always been a roll scene. Don’t think Jim is saying he will beat Choda at the track (yet)… Choda always claimed to be the street king and Jim has challenged him there, and now Choda is making excuses to back out of it…

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

lol

I believe Joe Foureyed won the street title last time? Where any of you guys there? Oh that’s right…

Call him out

U are an idiot. Seriously.

How can I back out of something I haven’t been in? Backing out is what u did at mighty when after months of bs and shit talking I called u out In front of everyone. And u sat in ur car playing w your phone.

sounds to me like you’re playing both sides of the fence… if that’s the case, why did you continue to proclaim yourself king following this:

Joelster, I don’t think anybody is challenging Foureyed’s car. His is undoubtably fast. Difference is, KING KONG is claiming to be the man but is nowhere to be found :frowning:

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I’m an idiot? I was at the track almost every week waiting for ya bud. I make a living on the road and need my license. You nearly lost yours when you got flat-bedded by the police that night. :wink:

We all know u were just scared that you didn’t wanna lose a third time to me in a roll on the 990.

Sts lost
Front mount lost

Fail. And again to say anything about not racing me at the track? U never once came over and asked to race me. I would have for sure and would have lost but I would have at least ran ya. And stop crying about a car u sold and they re did and ran an 8. Who cares. We both had/have 9’sec cars. It’s more annoying than 76 and fmf trying to rattle my cage when I’m not even in there.

For those with the short memory:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?234386-King-of-the-Streets-WNY-Street-Car-Shootout

I don’t believe I saw a T/A at this event