Who do you want run before the snow flies?

Me and JT will race but were not douche bags and whatever happens happens. I’m not concerned about the slow cars setting up races in this Thead but atleast people are setting stuff up so that’s cool. Choda on the other hand is becoming a big let down who isn’t backing up his years of shittalk.

What happened to this Choda?

Thats the kind of talk that legends and fan clubs are made of. Sigh. End of an era!

Good thing I just bought another car, I’ve had no friends since 2010. Hopefully I can get back on the wagon.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Btw what did your car run choda? Oh wait nevermind :choda:

I’d be willing to give it a shot. Sorted out my timing chain issues tonight so I’m finally back in business.

:tear::tear::tear::tear::tear:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h32TtcZYzMw/UJkdHaZ3qHI/AAAAAAAACEU/wpoXaxWxvBM/s1600/king_kong_dead_at_world_trade_towers.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

:tup: i’m in

Toss me a message and we’ll figure out a good day.

Will do, next week sometime would be best, i have a wedding to go to this weekend.

HA! You sound like a bunch of girls. Boo hoo I’m not out every weekend racing around. Crying about how I have an ego and a mouth… Of course I do. I built a race car to kick ass not be 2nd place. It’s part of the game. If ur feelings are hurt, write me letter. I’m such a bad guy that I offered to pay to have ur car tuned by the best in the nation.

Since u are searching back to 2010 for quotes bump all the threads where u were to busy to race and didn’t base your life around racing your car. Blah

Hey remember when we all met up at mighty and you wouldn’t race me and chuck did? Cry about not racing at the track. Ur low 9 woulda beat my mid 9 every time but I don’t think we ever raced at empire. when we both were out w our cars in the same lot there to race, u didn’t step up. U stood there and looked around when I asked to make it a three way. Now u wanna jump on your buddies backs… Same shit different year.

When u two race at least make a a good one and let me know when and where. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

It’s been running a 9.5 at 145 for years. Put up a 9.4 and u got me beat but please don’t claim something redicilous like a 8 when it goes 9s. Or a 9 when it goes 10s.

What did chuck run w his?

Lol you are funny.

I made it expressly clear that I would not race in the street the last 2 years I had my car. You think I was afraid to race you? HA. Would’ve been even worse for you than at the track. Ya I didn’t race you one of the last nights I was out with my car. You raced chuck. What happened? Oh ya, you nearly got arrested and had the cars flat-bedded. I rest my case.

You can be cocky. Sure. For the same reasons I could, and Jim can now. Difference is, if someone calls you out in an arena that you’re comfortable with, better step to the plate :wink:

BTW my “low 9” was actually consistant 9.0’s and I wasn’t nearly on edge. The new owner turned up the boost and ran it mid-low 8’s for 2 more years

http://i.imgur.com/KYP5xeu.jpg

reguarding jnj who you thought build my motor.

2/6/2013

5/25/13

you were ready 3 months ago…

JNJ scamming, now this thread has everything :tup:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/62233bfe35886e4d881bbb1a45e0379d/tumblr_mkvknou8Wc1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

Can’t we all just get along…and do heaters together. Preferably on video.

Who were you talking about then???

You still haven’t answered the Q. I’m almost positive you were talking about us.

If you want to go out on top and retire to racing pickup trucks…I get it… But you should probably stop swinging your mustang powered dick around from now on if that’s the case.

Feb I fired the car up
And I drove it in may.

Wow, keep reaching. Keep searching. Keep quoting. Ur still not even on the list son. Fast mo who?

Now I’m not sure who I want to win between u two. The Facebook fully built twin turbo ls that barely got an 11 or the pixie dust big block that had every excuse in the book to race while I was out but now that I’m chilling, suddenly has a mouth and super fast. Where were u three months ago when I went for a cruise? Oh ur car wasnt out so i shoulda searched for quotes from 2007? Ha ha ha lame. Then u even made a thread w my name when u painted over the magic spell on ur hood.

Like I said run a 9.4 otherwise know ur role

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Who are u dr Phil? Wtf. This is a car forum. Et > *

Yeah, my car sucks at the track. Should be an easy win then right?

:word:

2700 views.

2 min search

Thanks but can u also call it king kong?

It’s being disputed. You’re not stepping up. Guess that means you forfeit the title? :lol: No shame in retiring… or street racing trucks. :tup:

Just stop dragging your feet loud mouth