mini Choda > JT76

I was looking straight ahead, again we were on Sheridan drive. When i was off the throttle and looked up he was passing me. The “race” lasted for about a second. I didn’t say anything concerning the “race” because i wasn’t IN a race on SHERIDAN DRIVE. Do you realize how short my 1st gear is with a 6 speed, street tires, 3.73’s and a turbo? Letting out or missing 1st either way doing a rolling 1st gear hit lasts about 1-2 seconds. I also didn’t know there would be this debate on 2 different web boards! I concede! Congrats on the kill, your car is still the undisputed street hero.
As i told Gennaro i have no interest in running you at this time and I will explain why. You are obviously doing this to try and stir up useless drama because of your ongoing vendetta with JNJ. My short block was built by JnJ and he is tuning it when he has the time. The rest i built by myself in my 1.5 car garage over the past winter. I don’t give a shit about shop rivalries or who pissed off who 5 years ago. My car is currently on 6psi, breaks up at over 5k RPM and i haven’t replaced the 3.73’s yet. I am in no shape for any kind of a race anyway. I have really not had the motivation to work on my car and currently have less than 2k miles this season on the streets. So rest assured your perfect record against “JNJ” cars is still safe (except TurboLS1).