Let my little brother race my car

Im not sure who was more scared. I was shaking and about to lose my lunch the whole time. I told him the key fundaments of racing and he took off from there. Before we got to line up the track officials warned us not to go under a 8.6 with me in the passenger seat.

1st pass - weak burnout, didnt line up straight, car was all over the lane, he was in and out of the throttle and jammed the brakes at the top of 2nd. 8.8 at 80 something mph

2nd pass - better burn out, lined up straight, OK launch, throttled first gear, drove out second, then jammed the brakes but not hard enough. 8.4 at 75. I couldnt go with him again.

3rd pass - alone, i was at the burnout box. decent burn out, lined up good, decent race. 7.7 at mid 90mph

4th pass - A older white dude with a quick blue w white stripes fox body calls him out. He knows who i am and Ive seen him before. He told a couple people it goes low 6s in the 1/8 but it went mid 7s that night. So I told Smoogie that he has to race him and he has to win. No questions. I went over there and accepted the race, he asked to take the bottle out of my car, i told him hell no and to turn his on - its heads up against a rookie racer on his first day ever with the car in front of 2 thousand people. ( no way i was gonna let him use any nitrous until he can make a couple full passes NA ). We let the cars cool down and they lined em up. so far the blue mustangs fastest time was 7.6 and Smoogs was 7.7. I told him if he relaxes, remembers what i told him, the car will do the rest and he’ll win. He straps in and pulls up, I held him in the burn out a little longer this time. he lined up straight and staged it. The blue fox went up on his trans brake and Smoog brought it up off idle to about 1500 and dropped the hatchet. He treed the other dude, throttled 1st, pulled and drove out 2nd then 3rd to a 7.4 at 98 to the other guys 7.5. He def earned that win. :Tup:

Cool bro story

Nice! How old is your little brother?

:bigtup:

:tup:

lol

X…

I was really hoping he was like 8

nice of you to be good older brother :tup:

My turn

Niice :tup:

:tspry:

Free lessons for everyone now?

Cliffs…?

I’ve never raced on a track. I don’t know the fundamentals. But, I’ve always wanted to learn how to really drive.

https://youtu.be/oRjDDljZXWc

That’s where us boys throw in. SAY GOODNIGHT

looks like he let off before the beam.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Without giving away :snky: relax, line up straight, relax, gauge scan, solid stage, breath, drop that bitch on yellow and drag that shit down the 660. I also told him I would kill him if he lost

Best motivation…LOL