mini Choda > JT76

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]When I was racing my truck against the X5M, the little brother was beating up on another jnj car. I wish i woulda seen it but from what they said they both romped on it from a slow roll. The kid did good his first time driving my car, let alone racing it and going WOT. He woulda been banned from the driver seat if the TA took off on him.

:tup: to races
[/SIZE][/FONT]

lol oh man…

Lol na beat the turbo car?

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/photos/popcorn.jpg

Lol.
Nice!!

I mean shit, he beat the firehawk on 15psi while he was “n/a” why couldn’t it beat my car on 6psi? 1st gear blip on Sheridan drive me letting off and his brother passing me. Certainly thread worthy :tup:

Please leave me out of your JNJ/ New Era love hate circle.

When we were all at mighty my brother said he raced THAT CAR and pointed to your car. I asked who won and my brother said he did. Then you said " yeah did a quick rompt and I missed second gear". U never said u were ahead and Dakota never said he was behind u when we were all standing there. Therefore it’s a kill. I don’t know where the confusion is? If you were ahead then take the win and my brother is lying. But if that was the case I think u woulda said NO I WON when we were all there.

We could do a friendly 1st gear re run to clear the air. Or any roll u want. Me or him driving. I’ll pull the bottle out so there is no “xxxxx”

Who wants to video from my passenger seat?

I was looking straight ahead, again we were on Sheridan drive. When i was off the throttle and looked up he was passing me. The “race” lasted for about a second. I didn’t say anything concerning the “race” because i wasn’t IN a race on SHERIDAN DRIVE. Do you realize how short my 1st gear is with a 6 speed, street tires, 3.73’s and a turbo? Letting out or missing 1st either way doing a rolling 1st gear hit lasts about 1-2 seconds. I also didn’t know there would be this debate on 2 different web boards! I concede! Congrats on the kill, your car is still the undisputed street hero.
As i told Gennaro i have no interest in running you at this time and I will explain why. You are obviously doing this to try and stir up useless drama because of your ongoing vendetta with JNJ. My short block was built by JnJ and he is tuning it when he has the time. The rest i built by myself in my 1.5 car garage over the past winter. I don’t give a shit about shop rivalries or who pissed off who 5 years ago. My car is currently on 6psi, breaks up at over 5k RPM and i haven’t replaced the 3.73’s yet. I am in no shape for any kind of a race anyway. I have really not had the motivation to work on my car and currently have less than 2k miles this season on the streets. So rest assured your perfect record against “JNJ” cars is still safe (except TurboLS1).

Yes turbo did beat me at Lancaster when I was Na and he was ripping some low 6s then did not accept a rematch.

Everytime we raced balls out. I won. I do not have a perfect record w u guys. U have the video on YouTube.

Take the car to new era and be done. Why the fuck Are u waiting for anyone to tune it when they already did and it runs like shit.

True or false - did u miss 2nd gear like u said at mighty taco racing my brother?

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Ps I don’t have a perfect record w chuck either

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Ps x2 I have a Volant cai for 09+ for sale cheap. I think u were at the dyno when it Made 12 hp and 20tq over stock 15 min after installing it on a bone stock truck.

wasn’t this was because the car ran like shit for the majority of this season based on the tune? And it still misfires over 5k?

Get back to enjoying cars you have barley posted on kill videos from this year :tdown: