Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

Cool. I want to run at track this way too just to see what its like on 13psi spring. If I run faster than a 12.0 or trap higher than 116mph I will laugh as I had to run the evo 3 @ 27psi with meth for that…

good info mike, thanks :slight_smile:

keep in mind guys that i will keep my t56 if i do this.

No one is perfect :slight_smile:

not sure why you want to run MY 1g… I’ll be happy with a 13 out of it! It’s really a turd.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!

Ya, I don’t know. I just like the 1g’s and the evo will prolly pwn me. Your a good driver I’m sure you’ll get it out of the 13’s.

Looks like everyone is building track cars this year

Im calling out frost12580 and his M3. That is the only “racing” I plan on doing.

Put 2 and 2 together-we have the same engine builder. lol looks like were like teammates-SHAKE N BAKE!:sario:

lol.

new ring filer. 45min ring filing sessions now baby

You got it. Hey I even helped pull your motor, we’re practically family.

i helped throw out the mice shit, then i puked on top of it to mask the smell

lol, fuck. sounds like I missed a party! always the bridesmaid!

with your mustang gt ?

Indeed. him and I have been poking at it all winter. Now it’s just a waiting game.

I’m callin out nappy with the cobra, if i happen to lose, the srt will finish him off. oh and we should take some turns and see how that irs is fit into that gt of yours, even tho my cobra is solid axle it is a pretty good handler.

i haven’t changed anything in my sti this year, though i really need to do a boost leak test (my gauge reads about 5psi less than it used to…) and probably look at my tune once again in the spring.

Hopefully the E30 will be out though…

Sure, why not. I’m down for a few pulls (even though I know i’ll lose) and see what she can do with the IRS.

I’d like to add kingsario and redrum. They have some the nicest honda’s around and no drama unless you have a viper.

wait… who has a Cobra? :smiley: