Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

ya no shit

I know a vette owner dumb enough to do this if more money was involved.

as well i’m hoping to have a 12sec. stage1(quickest st1 around?) srt4 if anyone wants to race that.

as well someone should race some of those new era vettes, I saw brandons 300 shot z06 and heard it run today at new era, holy shit, as well as a certain yellow one with 2 snails that will easily compete with turbols1

the sts 402 one? stray?

can i get in on this? just to prove that sal can’t drive :wiggle:

*stry

oh cool. lsx? what turbos? i’d be down for a run fo sho; would be a fun race

he was originally going to use an LSX block but he found a great deal on a C5R block, STS kit with 2 35r’s . he wont run on the street. track only. i know brandon would run wherever though. ive always wanted to see you two line up.

ahahaha how about we first make sure your car actually runs and leaves the garage this summer before you talk your shit :stuck_out_tongue:

listening to brandon talk about driving his truck and trailor at 80 makes me figure he would race about anywhere, didn’t seem that bright to me, fucking beautiful car however, and the sound was amazing.

good stuff

haha brandon crazy driving…

me???

thats what i was wondering

everyone’s trying to blow up my sneaky :snky:

is that a name, or am i completely oblivious

my friends call me “stry”

its the first four letters of my last name

idk how to spell his last name its steve strysluski? or something like that, its also just a nickname…maybe your related to him?

he is nuts.

" so there i was sideways at 120…and then i hit the second stage…WHAAAA WHAAAA SCREEEEECCCHHH WHAAA"

LOL why not last I heard it was heads, camshaft, rearend and transmission. That is 1-3 wks work tops

x2:)